The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools and academies to:
• Raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
• Support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
It was first introduced in April 2011. Since then the amount schools and academies receive has increased. Schools and academies will receive funding based on the number of pupils who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years (Ever6).
FUNDING ALLOCATION FOR 2015 – 2016
• £1,320 for each eligible primary aged pupil.
• £1,900 for each Looked After Child.
• £300 for each Service Child.
Please download the documents below to see how the school allocated funding last academic year and the proposed spending plan for this academic year.