At Brooklands Farm Primary School we use ParentPay as our communication tool from school to parents. Once you have signed up to ParentPay you will receive all relevant school communications for your child’s class / Year group.
The Admin team is able to provide you with your ParentPay login details once your child is on role with us. The link to ParentPay is here.
ParentPay is also our lunch ordering portal. Please find below a step by step guide on how to order your child’s school lunches:
- Select the child’s name, in the top left corner
- Choose bookings from the drop down list
- Choose make or view a booking
- Select the correct week from the drop down, it defaults to the first available week
- Click – make a booking
- The lunch menu will come up. To choose your child’s lunch click on the option and the selected meal option will turn green
- If you are using a smaller screen you might need to scroll along to view the menu for all the week
- Once all the meals are chosen for that week, click Confirm in the bottom right corner.
- Navigate to the next week, above the menu – right hand corner
Additionally ParentPay is used for wrap around care and trip payments. Any queries regarding on how to book your child a place for wrap around care please email: email@example.com
Please let us know if you require any help navigating around your ParentPay account.