Pupil Premium Funding
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools and academies to:
- Raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
- Support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
It was first introduced in April 2011. Since then the amount schools and academies receive has increased. Schools and academies will receive funding based on the number of pupils who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years (Ever6).
The Pupil Premium Strategy Statement for 2020 – 2021 is here:
The Pupil Premium Strategy for 2019 – 2020 is here:
Covid catchup premium strategy 2020 – 2021
PE & Sports Premium 2019 – 2020
Year 6 swimming competency September 2020
- 54% of Brooklands Farm Primary School Year 6 children can swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- 48% of Brooklands Farm Primary School Year 6 children can use a range of strokes effectively
- 60% of Brooklands Farm Primary School Year 6 children can perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations
Privacy Notice for Parents
Milton Keynes Primary Pupil Referral Unit, URN 134310, current Ofsted rating Good
Romans Field Site
Bridge Academy, URN 140252, Current Ofsted rating Good